DNHD WEBSITE HOSTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BUSINESS WEBSITE TOOLS IN 3 EASY STEPS. SERVICES YOU NEED WE PROVIDE!
RELIABLE AND REDUNDANT
If you’re a small to medium sized business looking for a rock-solid, secure web presence at an unbeatable price. Our hosting plans are for you. Our hosting plans are built on the same high availability infrastructure to give you unrivaled reliability. Your business relies upon an accessible website and as a business owner you have enough worries without the stress of constant downtime and web server issues.
Our Basic Plan starts at an unbeatable $99.95 a year with a slight setup fee. No hidden charges of any kind. Highly available hosting has never been this accessible!
Welcome to Domain Name, Hosting & Design (DNHD), the last web host you’ll ever need.
DNHD SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms that follow exist to maintain the integrity of all services provided by DNHD Worldwide. By ordering an account from DomainNameHostingDesign.com, DNHDfl.com or any domain name owned by affiliate, or licensee or derivative of the DNHDWW Agency, you are agreeing to each of the terms listed below:
This Agreement, is made and entered by DomainNameHostingDesign.com Worldwide, herein referred to as (“Provider”), and you, referred to in this document as (“User”).
A. Indemnification and Relationship of Parties
1. User agrees to indemnify and hold Provider harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable attorney fees and costs of defense, for any matter arising from or relating to User’s website provided hereunder.
2. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between the Provider and User in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that Provider has no interaction with the data or substance of User’s website, except as necessary to maintain the website.
3. User agrees to indemnify and hold Provider harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable attorney fees and costs of defense, for any matter arising from or relating to Provider’s use of any domain name.
B. PAYMENT FOR SERVICE
1. User agrees to pay the charges agreed to during the initial signup request on or before the first day of the anniversary of account setup each year following execution of this agreement, together with any additional charges, costs or assessments made by Provider under the terms hereof.
2. User agrees payment not received within 10 days of said renewal date shall be considered late and service may be suspended.
3. User agrees payment not received within 15 days of said renewal date shall be considered in default and service shall be terminated.
4. User agrees that any and all unpaid balance due hereunder shall bear interest at the rate of 18% per annum, and that costs of collection, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees shall be added as principal amounts to such balance.
5. User agrees to pay a $30 processing fee for any returned checks, for whatever reason, and agrees they may be electronically reprocessed.
C. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
DNHD Worldwide reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by DNHD may result in immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements.
1. The Provider believes in freedom of speech. As long as the User’s content does not break any Federal, State, or local laws it will be allowed to exist on the User’s website.
2. User is responsible for any content they place on their web site, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to the Provider.
3. The Provider reserves the right to remove any page(s) at any time without notice.
E. USE OF SERVICE
1. User agrees to maintain its site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws, regulations, acceptable uses and standards in effect, or which become in effect, during the term hereof.
2. User agrees to practice common courtesy in its use of the site, and to refrain from using any distribution lists for electronic mail or other techniques for unsolicited mass mailing.
3. User agrees to keep their contact email address with Provider current at all times, and agrees Provider has no liability for lost or undelivered email messages concerning the status or payment due for User’s account.
4. User agrees to comply with the wishes of the Provider in regards to practices that may hinder the ability of other DNHD Worldwide customers to use the Provider’s services.
5. User agrees no notices for account status or invoices will be sent via postal mail or telephone, unless entitled by Provider as required by law to collect payment.
6. User understands that the user’s account is not to be used to offer free services, such as email and hosting to the general public. While it is not mandatory for users to charge for their service, offering such services free of charge to the general public is not allowed.
F. TERM OF CONTRACT AND TERMINATION
1. This agreement shall have an initial term of one year from the date of execution hereof, unless otherwise specified by sign up request. Upon expiration of such term, this agreement shall automatically renew for successive equivalent periods, unless notice is given by either party of its intent to terminate the agreement, at least one week prior to the scheduled termination date. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If User does not notify Provider of cancellation request at least 7 days in advance of date of execution, the User will be responsible for the payment due for the next equivalent period.
1. User agrees not to attempt to undermine or cause harm to any server or customer of Provider. Failure to comply with this rule will result in immediate termination of the user’s account.
H. Unsolicited Electronic Mail
1. User is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk mail” or “spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the service provided through this Agreement. Anyone using our services for spamming or anyone who is found to be advertising their site by spamming will be immediately subject to a $500 cleanup/network abuse fee.
I. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
1. This agreement must be honored by all sub domains and dedicated servers of the Provider.
2. The provider reserves the right to add to and change this agreement at any time without notice.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to facilitate recurring billing.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Domain Name Hosting & Design Worldwide
Campbell River, Canada
ADOPTED JANUARY 17, 2014